We are following closely the Government’s latest Covid-19 guidance for community centres, as well as the Clapham Park Cube venue policies.
- Capacity – we can accommodate a maximum of 10 participants allowing us to safely socially distance. We will be organised into two groups of 6 (5 participants + 1 facilitator). Each household group will have their own table and materials to work with.
- Pre-registration for workshops is essential. You can book online or by phone via details on the event page. All participants must provide their full name and contact details for Track & Trace in the event of a local outbreak of Covid-19. These details will be held confidentially and will not be shared.
- Refreshments – We will not be able to offer tea or refreshments for now. Please bring your own water and snacks if needed.
- Arriving – If you arrive using public transportation, please extra care and wear a mask. When you arrive, ring the bell and someone will let you in. Please do not crowd the doorway leaving 2 metres space between others waiting.
- During the workshop – Face coverings must be worn unless you are exempted. Face masks and gloves will be available if needed. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the community centre and we ask you to please use it upon entering and exiting the room and using the toilet. Remember to take care not to touch your face.
- Feeling unwell – If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms related to Covid-19, please do not attend the workshop. Give us a call at 07715060091 so we know not to wait for you.
- If you develop any Covid-19 symptoms after attending the workshop, we ask you to please contact us immediately so we can advise everyone to self-isolate if needed. Your privacy will be protected. Latest government guidance on what to do if you develop Coronavirus symptoms.
Contact us with any questions or concerns.