We are following closely the Government’s latest Covid-19 guidance, as well as the Clapham Park Cube venue policies managed by Metropolitan Thames Valley, and the advice for Lambeth.
Our workshops will continue to adhere to COVID-19 good practice including social distancing, encouraging mask wearing if inside (and outdoors if you would prefer), and regular hand sanitisation. We ask you to please consider others as many of our workshops are attended by people that are still being careful in public settings. If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms, we ask you to please stay home.
All of our staff and leaders will take lateral flow tests before the workshop; we encourage others to do the same if you are able. Information on where to get free lateral flow tests.
Guidelines for face-to-face workshops and public events :
- Capacity – we can accommodate a maximum of 32 people inside the Clapham Park Cube gym. Where possible we try to hold our events and workshops outside where we can accommodate more people. We always put total number on our event details so you can make an informed decision about whether to attend.
- Pre-registration for workshops is usually essential to help us manage numbers, and notify people if there are any last minute changes due to the Covid situation. You can book online or by phone via details on the event page. All participants must provide their full name and contact details for Track & Trace in the event of a local outbreak of Covid-19. These details will be held confidentially and will only be used to contact you in the case of an outbreak.
- Arriving – If you arrive using public transportation, please extra care and wear a mask. When you arrive, ring the bell and someone will let you in. Please do not crowd the doorway leaving 2 metres space between others waiting.
- During the workshop – Though it is no longer the law, we encourage everyone to wear face masks indoors at our events. Face masks and hand sanitiser are available throughout the community centre and we ask you to please use it upon entering and exiting the room and using the toilet. Remember to take care not to touch your face.
- Feeling unwell – If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms related to Covid-19, please do not attend the workshop. Give us a call at 07715060091 so we know not to wait for you.
- If you develop any Covid-19 symptoms after attending the workshop, we ask you to please contact us immediately so we can advise everyone to self-isolate if needed. Your privacy will be protected. Latest government guidance on what to do if you develop Coronavirus symptoms.
Contact us with any questions or concerns.